I’m finished covering the subfloor with 3/4″ plywood. With all the pipes and wires coming up from underneath, there was a lot of careful measuring, whole drilling, jig-saw cutting, etc. necessary, and everything needed to be fed through these wholes before the sheathing could be glued and screwed down. See images of some of these details below.
The subfloor gets foamed first thing Wednesday morning. Before everything is covered up, never to be seen again, I wanted to document it. This way, if I need to be reminded of where the pipes and wires are (so I don’t screw or saw into them later), I’ve got it all mapped out. I took a bunch of very distorted photos and then painstaking adjusted for perspective and lined them up as good as I could. Makes for a pretty interested image. Enjoy!
It’s been a while since my last post, and that’s for good reason: now that I have all the materials I need to get started, I’ve been busy building instead of blogging! Over the past week I’ve accomplished a lot: I moved the trailer into its indoor location, propping it up on jack stands and leveling it. I received a huge lumber order with 2by’s, plywood and all the other various odds and ends needed for framing. I measured, cut and fit all subfloor framing pieces and screwed them together, pre-drilling each hole. I then took off the framing (assembled […]