The Tiny Project affiliate program allows you to earn money by simply advertising any of our plans or books via your website, blog, or any social media platform you choose. We will give you the links and photos you need to share on facebook, twitter, pinterest, to send to your mailing list, etc.
If a visitor who comes to this site from your link ends up buying anything, you automatically receive 20% of that sale.
For example, if your link helps sell just one copy of our Tiny House Construction Plans, you’ll receive a quick and easy $50.
Best of all, your affiliate links last a full 60 days, so even if a potential buyer needs time to consider and comes back a month later to purchase, you still get credit for the sale!
- Earn 20% on all sales
- It’s free to register
- Minimum payout of $25 processed every 30 days
- Referral code lasts for 60 days
- Valid email address required
- Must be able to accept paypal payments (no other form of payment accepted).
Let’s go step by step to show you how it works.
Step 1: Register
Start by filling out the Affiliate Program Registration Form below.
Step 2: Log In
Once you register, you will automatically be taken to your affiliate program page. You can return to this page at any time by visiting https://tiny-project.com/affiliate-area
Once at this URL, if you are not already logged in, you will need to do so access you affiliate links, photos, and your earning summary.
Step 3: Get your affiliate links
Once logged in, you then be shown your special affiliate links. Your links are unique and will ensure that you get credit for any sales you help make. You aren’t limited to the links we give you. As seen in the image below, any tiny-project.com link can be turned into an affiliate link by attaching your affiliate identifier to the end. For example, if your affiliate number is 5, you affiliate links would end in
Step 4: Share using your links
Once you’ve got your affiliate links and images, share them on your favorite social media platform. For best results, remember the following:
- Share on as many different platforms as you can. Using different methods ensures that you’ll reach as many people as possible. Your email subscribers may not be on Pinterest, so when in doubt, share on both.
- Re-share or re-send every so often to remind your audience and make sure they have your up-to-date referral link. If you reach your friends first, you’ll get the credit instead of someone else!
- The more you share, the more you can earn. Every sale counts and there is no limit to the money you can earn. So get out there and spread your affiliate links!
Get started by signing up below…
New Affiliate Registration
Author: Alek Lisefski