Massive Tiny House Book Giveaway!
Yep, it's that time again. Time to downsize, to purge unused belongings in order to keep my life simple and avoid being weighed down by stuff. Lucky for you that means I'm giving away a bunch of great books!
This once-a-year tiny house book giveway includes:
- Tiny House Design & Construction Guide by Dan Louche
- Tiny Homes: Simple Shelter by Lloyd Kahn
- Turning Tiny by over 60 leaders of the tiny house movement
- Tiny Houses Built with Recycled Materials by Ryan Mitchell
- The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Superbia: 31 Ways to Create Sustainable Neighborhoods by Dan Chiras and Dave Wann
Enter below, and you can win all these great tiny houses books. Good luck!
Here's how to enter (it's super simple!)
Step 1: make sure you're signed up for our mailing list below:
When you sign up, you'll also receive two free guides: Tiny House Living, and Tiny House Utilities.
If you've signed up in the past, you don't need to sign up again (unless you want to, silly).
Step 2: share this page on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
When you share it, the visibility must be set to "public" so all can see it, not just your friends or followers.
Step 3: comment on this post (with some specific info)
- In your comment you must provide the URL of the page where you shared this -- that's the only way I can check to see that you did it.
- ALSO, you must tell me why you need these books and what tiny living goals you hope to achieve in 2017.
I know: 3 steps is a pain! But it really only takes 15 seconds. Do it now and all these books could be yours!
Selecting a winner
At the end this month, on January 31st, 2017, one winner will be randomly picked from all those who have met all three of the above requirements. I will contact the winner via email to get their shipping address, and will package and send the books right away!