Ready to Change YOUR World?
Date: July 1-5, 2015
Location: The Sanctuary Minnesota – Ogilvie, MN
Register now for a special $200 off, earlybird discount!
This is a one-of-a-kind, never before, 5-Day, Hands-On tiny house workshop! Join the renowned tiny house guru Jay Shafer, tiny-houser B.A. Norrgard, and construction professional Daniel Bell at The Sanctuary Minnesota, a scenic, wooded 80 acre facility.
Get your day started with an on-site yoga class & a continental breakfast.
During the day we will break into groups and rotate between swinging hammers and classroom time. We will frame one of Jay’s tiny house designs, and have classroom presentations covering a comprehensive list of tiny house and tiny living topics. B.A. is doing another tiny house road trip and bringing her Gifford house with her for you to tour!
In the evenings we’ll sit around a fire pit outside and have tiny house chat – bring your acoustical instruments and your tiny house community dreams!
BA will also be giving away a free night’s stay in her house to one lucky participant!
For more, read this in-depth interview by Jay Shafer about tiny houses, communities, legalities, and the need for change!
Daily Presentations by:
- Jay Shafer – tiny house design
- BA Norrgard – transition to and living tiny
- Daniel Bell – tiny house construction
- Bill Campbell – The Sanctuary Minnesota, a tiny house community
- Early bird discount: $1,000 if paid by May 1st, 2015
- 5 days of lectures & hands-on tiny house construction
- Tour BA’s Gifford tiny house
- Morning yoga (optional)
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet-style lunch
- Campfire & music at night (bring your acoustic instruments)
Seats are limited, so register now.Learn More or Register
Author: Alek Lisefski