You can make better choices for your tiny house that will save you time and money in research and mistakes, even if you’ve never built anything before.
– Ethan Waldman, Tiny House Decisions
I’d like to share with all of you a couple of great resources brought to you by an experienced tiny houser, Ethan Waldman. First off, he’s got a free PDF resource called “Before You Build: 30 Questions You Must Ask While Planning Your Tiny House.” This is absolutely FREE and offers a great starting point to get yourself asking the right questions — AND coming up with the right answers to really start taking your tiny house journey seriously.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- How to stop ogling tiny house pictures on Facebook and start actually planning your tiny house today
- How to avoid the mistakes that I made and save yourself a lot of time and money
- The three systems every tiny house needs and how to design them
- How to stay organized as you research designs, materials, and techniques
- Where to go for even more resources to get your tiny house underway
Once you answer some of these questions, then you may want to consider getting Ethan’s in-depth book and video series called “Tiny House Decisions”
- Want a tiny house that fits you and your lifestyle, not someone else’s
- Want to save time and money by doing it right the first time
- Are overwhelmed by how many options you have to choose from, but you want to be informed about those choices
With this eBook, you can:
- Plan your tiny house effectively without spending countless hours researching
- Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on your tiny house by avoiding common mistakes
- Feel confident about the choices you’re making – because you’ll know they are the right decisions for you.
I love how this book covers a wide range of topics and important decisions and it does so with priceless real world examples. Everything shared here has been learned the hard way by others. Save yourself the headache and short-cut all your potential mistakes and hard lessons by starting with this book!
In this book and his video interviews, Ethan shares many tiny house insights from well knows tiny house builders and dwellers like:
- Tammy Strobel and Logan Smith
- Laura Lavoie
- Andrew Odom
- Jane Dinwell
- Macy Miller
- Chris and Malissa Tack
Editor’s Note: This blog post contains affiliate links. I have personally reviewed all the products listed here and am sharing them because I believe they are very high quality and are excellent resources for the potential tiny house builder. Enjoy!
You may also enjoy:
Author: Alek Lisefski