In addition to speaking on a couple topics at the Tiny House Conference this year, I’ve added another super-exciting event to my summer schedule.
I invite (and STRONGLY encourage) you all to join me at the first ever Tiny House Jamboree, in Colorado Springs, CO – August 7-9th.
The amount of tiny house knowledge and experience that is going to be present at this event is truly unparalleled. Plus there will be MANY tiny houses to tour, so many cool products and vendors, and tons of great food and entertainment too! It’s almost too good to be true!
The event is FREE, but does require you to register ahead of time.
I’m honored to be speaking at the event (discussing relationships in tiny houses) and very, very excited to be able to spend time with so many of my tiny house colleagues (many of whom I have still not met in person), and so many of you who are new to this and excited to learn more!
The Jamboree is getting bigger and better each day. Here are some stats about the event as of April:
- There over 3,500 preregistered attendees
- Every US state is represented as well as 9 other countries
- One of our founding sponsors, Pikes Peak Small Farms, has agreed to set up a tiny farm replica for attendees to tour
- There are some extremely creative professional tiny builders coming including a Gypsy Wagon Stages (tiny house that transforms into a stage), Dome Housing, Colorado Yurts (also bringing teepees!), and Zippy Cribs (a new shell system for DIY building.)
- The community tiny house area is shaping up to be incredible! Attendees, not professional builders, are bringing all types of tiny houses and will be camping for the duration of the weekend in a tiny house community style area. Over 80 people have said yes to bringing a tiny house so far.
Author: Alek Lisefski