With construction getting nearer to completion, we’re looking for a place to eventually call home. Please help us find some lovely people to host us in their back yard or a piece of land they have available. Some basic needs and info is below, but please see this page for many more details.More about our parking/hosting needs
Ideally Petaluma (Marin County) / Sebastopol / Santa Rosa area.
Another option for us would be a bit farther South into the Bay Area, ideally in Berkeley
Starting sometime mid-November to mid-December – ongoing after that for as long as you will have us.
- Simple power cord and water hose hookup from main house house or existing utilities
- Place to dump graywater or create french drain or other filtration/drainage
- Small corner of yard to create a compost pile (if you don’t already have one)
- Wifi internet or broadband connect to which I can install a wireless router.
“Payment” we can offer
- Money to cover water and electrical utility use
- Monthly rent payment TBD
- Help with gardening / yard work
- House / pet / child sitting
- Other work/trade or barter agreement for web design or other service
Please share this page with others
Author: Alek Lisefski