I’m very proud and honored to have contributed a tiny house article appearing in the latest Downsize magazine by Fine Homebuilding.
This issue features a ton of great small living inspiration, including the article I authored featuring 5 tiny houses from around the country. I even made the contributors page!
The “Inspiration for Living Small” article features the following tiny homes:
- Entertaining Abode (Joshua Engberg, tinyhousebasics.com)
- Ethan’s Tiny House (Ethan Waldman, thetinyhouse.net)
- Esher model (David Latimer, newfrontiertinyhomes.com)
- Jenna’s Tiny House (Jenna Spesard, tinyhousegiantjourney.com)
- The Tiny Project (Alek Lisefski, tiny-project.com)
It’s great to see mainstream homebuilding magazines featuring tiny houses on wheels, and Downsize has got to be one of the best. Pick up your copy on newsstands soon.
Author: Alek Lisefski