Grab your copy of Color Me Tiny: A Tiny House Coloring Book
Friend and fellow tiny house pioneer, Ethan Waldman, has released an awesome new tiny house coloring book, designed for "adults of all ages". The book features a wide variety of line drawings of some amazing (many iconic) tiny houses, including The Tiny Project house (see images below)!
There's a low, introductory price of $9.99 right now that will soon be going up to $14.99 mid-December. Grab yours now before it gets more expensive.
This is what the Tiny Project house images look like:
Here's the book's full description:
Are you fascinated with the tiny lifestyle, but not sure if living in one is for you? Relax and let your tiny dreams run wild while you color 15 unique tiny homes, inside and out.
The Color Me Tiny coloring book includes a variety of tiny houses on wheels and the beautiful nature that surrounds them. The images all come from real photos that highlight the broad range of tiny house shapes and sizes. Each featured home also includes an interior scene to show what it’s like to live in a tiny house day after day.
So, if you want to color a tiny vardo on the beach, a cozy tiny house on wheels nestled in the snow, or several homes that feature their four-legged occupants, Color Me Tiny is for you!
Why You Will Love Color Me Tiny
- Beautiful Illustrations. We’ve included 30 unique tiny home images for you to express your creativity and make masterpieces. Which colors will you choose for your dream tiny home?
- Fun Tiny House Scenes. Every page you color will pull you into a relaxing world where your responsibilities will seem to fade away…
- Single-sided Pages. Every image is placed on its own page to reduce bleed-through.
- Great for Every Skill Level. You can color each image in whatever way you want. There is no wrong way to color (even if you are a beginner)!
- Makes a Wonderful Gift for the Tiny House Lover in Your Life. Know someone who loves tiny houses? Make them smile by getting them a copy of Color Me Tiny.